Tuesday 8 December 2009

INTERVIEW!





Me(Mark) and Carrie went for our interview at Blackburn college of creative arts and media today - and im telling you it couldn't of gone any smoother - after going MacDonalds - I really wanted to try one of them sausage and egg mcmuffins - I got me one as well as a hash brownie and felt terribly sick after the two. Half an hour later we arrived at the college and a very nice man came to collect us. We got in there and he started running us through this course we already knew about, but hey its always good to get a in depth explanation of things 'ey!


Once he had done that, he ran through our portfolio's, which he said were excellent, so we signed everything and yeah thats one less thing to worry about, he also said our course should get us into London's colleges for degree level as they are credited highly by them! STOKED. So yea all is good here people! But I cant say that I'm looking forward to being away from my girlfriend Carrie for three days, meh well I have a wedding to shoot and it shall be done to my greatest standards! (pictures will be posted at a later date)               x-Mark-x

No comments:

Post a Comment