Thursday 17 December 2009

Snooooooooooow!!

We went to Manchester yesterday to meet Mark's mummy and she's sooooo lovely :D! This is us two in the pub, we got the cheapest rounds EVER, dearest was £7, all because Mark's sister worked there haha...

Everythings rubbish quality 'cos they're from our phones, I really need to learn to take my camera out with me.


Today we went to Hobbies to 'do something festive'.. we ended up playing monopoly for ages, Mark won :/..
We walked to the shop to get some food, then got back to Hobbie's and ordered a greasy take away and watched Blades of Glory :D








Mark had to buy this 'cos he loves Whitechapel (some band ew)








And now me and Mark are back at his about to watch Little Nicky, suchhh a good film :) Hopefully it'll carry on snowing like it is doing and we can take some pretty pictures tomorrow before I go to work at 4 :D




- Carrie x

1 comment: