Wednesday 9 December 2009

The road to Nowhere and a idea for a pin-up shoot with a difference


the drive to somerseat actually seemed as though we were getting nowhere it took us a good bloody 5 or 6 hours! whats that all about google told me it would be three hours!  anyway during this trip i got very bored so i started to take photos on my phone (thats why the quality's is low) i then ran out of space and texted my girlfriend close to a 150 times, god im missing her, anyway I watched the new saw on the way down on th'old Ipod it was amazing the second trap is blinking genius I have MUCH respect for the guys who come up with these contraptions as they are PURE genius when watching this i realised i could get a great shoot with some of these contraptions and then i remembered my love for pin-up girls so why not encorperate the both! I currently have one girl whos up for the shoot (only one ive asked at this point) so i best get to the drawing board and see how much its gonna bloody cost for props eh.



So here i am after making it to this place, currently eating donuts, listening to some "choons" drinking some of this crazy kopparberg which is really quite nice, and taking some photos whilst whoring about on facebook and talking to my beloved one on that msn mabobie, got a hell of a busy day tomorrow that im pooing myself over spending the entire day shooting this wedding so lets try to stay sober shall we lol.

-x Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment